News & Events
Infinata’s BioPharm Insight™ Enhances Epidemiology Intelligence Featuring Consensus Indication and Prevalence Forecasting
Detailed analytics for over 300 indications feature market sizing, clinical program overviews, leading drug sales projections, recent intelligence and more
April 5, 2012 – Norwood, MA – BioPharm Insight, published by Infinata, combines market analytics and a database of key industry contacts with proprietary intelligence uncovered by an independent team of investigative journalists. By enhancing epidemiology profiles and usability, BioPharm Insight subscribers now benefit from an even more comprehensive and actionable understanding of global industry trends.
The expanded profiles, located in a dedicated section within BioPharm Insight, cover every therapeutic area and feature over 300 main indications with 4,300 specific disease combinations. With a single click, users are able to generate customized and detailed reports on the indications important to them, including:
- Overview and charts of programs by phase
- Incidence, prevalence and global mortality rates
- Top companies working in the space
- Leading drugs by sales
- Mechanisms of action in development
- Licensing trends and news
- FDA panel meetings and documents
- Product development and CRO intelligence
- Clinical trial news and more
Get a free trial of BioPharm Insight to see the new epidemiology profiles.
As an example, the Alzheimer’s Disease profile finds:
- The United States reports the highest annual mortalities and is among the highest countries in global mortality rate annually
- There are currently 490 programs in various stages of development, with the majority in Pre-Clinical (25%), Discovery (23%) or Phase I (17%)
- Key players in the industry include Pfizer (31 investigational drugs), Roche (21), Torreypines Therapeutics (15), Samaritan Pharmaceuticals (13) and AstraZeneca (12)
About BioPharm Insight
BioPharm Insight is the definitive guide to the global biopharma community. BioPharm Insight provides clients with an information edge by combining the most comprehensive real-time database of companies, drugs, contacts, M&A and licensing deals, forecasts and clinical trial data with proprietary forward-looking intelligence uncovered by an independent team of investigative journalists months or even years before it breaks in mainstream media. To learn more, visit www.biopharminsight.com.
About Infinata, Inc.
Featuring a comprehensive BioPharm Solutions Suite, unique Wealth Prospecting tools and innovative Custom Data Services, Infinata provides personalized technology solutions to turn information into insight. Infinata is a part of Mergermarket, a Financial Times Group company and a division of Pearson plc. To learn more, visit www.infinata.com.