Use patient pool data to improve investigator selection with +Precision
Reliable Patient Pool Demographic Data
BioPharm Clinical is the only all-inclusive solution for global study feasibility, investigator selection and milestone timeline forecasting. By adding +Precision patient pool demographic data, clinical operations teams can focus on specific geographic areas with high prevalence and find individual investigators with available patients to meet enrollment targets.
What Data Are Included?
Made available to BioPharm Clinical clients through the largest and most reliable national insurance claims database available, +Precision data include:
- Segmented patient counts for 500+ diseases
- Age group, specific geography and gender breakdowns
- Disease prevalence by state, metro area and county
- Rx prescription and drug administration quantity and duration
How It Works
+Precision provides essential value via a simple four-step process:
- Assess study feasibility and improve budgeting by determining if sufficient patients are available based on inclusion/exclusion criteria
- Identify ideal site locations by analyzing disease prevalence down to local geographic levels
- Explore the patient pool demographic details by segmenting age and gender at each geography
- Choose investigators who will meet your enrolment goals based on patient count, indication expertise, prescription history, prior trial performance record and current availability
Try +Precision for Yourself