Introducing SiteSurveyTM, our new site feasibility & survey management tool. Learn more >>
BioPharm Clinical is the industry's exclusive all-in-one clinical operations support solution enabling biopharma companies and CROs to assess study feasibility and optimize trial management. Featuring a powerful segmenting capability for precise search results, custom daily alerts and continual updates, BioPharm Clinical is the largest and most comprehensive database consisting of:
- 200,000 clinical trials
- 150,000 clinical sites
- 450,000 investigators (sample profile)
- Study Advisor™ timeline and enrollment forecasting
- Heat Mapping Analytics NEW!
Leading pharmaceutical companies and CROs rely on BioPharm Clinical to minimize cost, avoid delays and optimize success.
Using Study Advisor, subscribers enter protocol criteria such as indication, inclusion/exclusion criteria, geographic requirements, patient demographics and dozens of other factors. Study Advisor then analyzes results from thousands of comparable trials in order to:
- Forecast milestone timelines (trial length, recruitment)
- Predict number of enrolled patients
- Suggest experienced sites and investigators
- Anticipate likely adverse events and obstacles
- Review analytics (formulations, study types, phase breakdown)
BioPharm Clinical Launch™
BioPharm Clinical Launch provides a cost-accessible analytics solution intended for less robust development pipelines in order to support the global planning requirements of clinical operations teams at smaller and mid-size pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. Launch provides global analytics to forecast timelines, generate enrollment expectations, identify appropriate global site geographies and more. Request a live tour of BioPharm Clinical Launch.